How to enter key code on webroot.com/safe
Go to webroot.com/safe and login with your webroot account and enter product key or already entered product then go to webroot.com/safe and choose myaccount page to install webroot. If you don’t have account, create a new one. If you’re installing webroot for first time, you might not have an account page yet. You’ll set that up as a part of installing Webroot.
What is on the Webroot Page?
With webroot.com/safe page you can install and re-install Webroot, or manage your subscription.Enter your product key and get technical support.You will get below options on Webroot Page:
1. You already have Webroot Antivirus?
1. If you already have Webroot, you can sign in with the webroot account used to buy or activate webroot. Get link to Sign in with your other webroot account
2. If you can’t remember the account that you used, support might be able to help. Get Support
3. Do you have an Webroot Key code? Enter your product key
2. Don’t have Webroot yet?
1. If you don’t have Webroot, you can try or buy it in the webroot.com. Buy now option. Where to find Webroot key code? Webroot activation key code is 20 character alphanumeric code which is printed at back of your www.webroot.com/safe product card.
When to visit webroot.com/safe?
If You are looking for webroot renewal, access to webroot.com/safe page for entering product key, enable or disable webroot renewal, want to get support, check feature documentation go to safe page.